People grow the most when they are connected to a good community group. We were never intended to live life alone, but we were created to be in relationships with one another.
In our community groups, you will study the Bible together, pray together, serve together, and fellowship together.
WHAT ARE COMMUNITY GROUPS?
Community Groups are made of eight to twelve people who gather to study God’s Word and discuss the issues and challenges of life that we all face. It is also where we pray and care for one another and where you are missed when you are not there.
Community Groups come in all shapes and sizes – married couples, singles, men’s, women’s, children, no children, workplace, young adult or empty nesters.
PURPOSE OF COMMUNITY GROUPS
Life Change Can Happen in a Community Group
There are five essentials components you will experience in our community groups:
- Life Transformation from the Inside Out
- Cultivate Relationships with Others
- Study & Grow in Your Understanding of God’s Word
- Provide Care & Serve Others in the Community
- Understand God’s Purpose & Agenda for Your Life